Fiddleheads Pip-Pop Virtual Sessions
Engage with us this Spring from the comfort of your home through our Pip-Pop Virtual Sessions! Fiddleheads has created a collection of engaging activities to support, inspire, and ground your entire family using sense based play groups, parent support programs, and courses for your kids and you to connect and grow together.
How Does it Work?
- Register for a sense-based play session
- Our team of Fiddleheads elves will collect tools and toys related to that sense.
- We will mail a box of tools and toys to your doorstep prior to the sense-based play session.
- Open the box. Rejoice!
- Your sense-based play session facilitator will lead you through exciting uses of the tools and toys included in your box.
- Keep your toys. Continue to have fun!
This is the cost to attend a single Pip-Pop session
*$10 additional cost per sense box
- Facilitators: Magnolia Westerschulte + Nikita Henderson
- Parents/Kids welcome
- Come learn more about our exciting virtual opportunities from Seeds of Awareness coming to you, your kids, and your entire family! Come join us to learn about our offerings, our in-person summer camp, and the entire Fiddleheads Program led by Magnolia Westerschulte, our seasoned counselor and NEW Clinical Team Lead.
- Cost: Free