Fiddleheads After-School Nature Immersion Groups
Fiddleheads Weekly Groups Overview
Fiddleheads creates a safe and stimulating environment for children and youth to experience and enhance their connections with their bodies, inner worlds, peers, and the natural environment.
Formed in 2010 to support quirky children and their families, Fiddleheads is a holistic, heart-centered therapeutic approach to social and emotional learning. Taking the stigma out of therapy, Fiddleheads brings joy, nature, and the real life experience of authentic relationships and presence into the healing process. Fiddleheads creates a safe and stimulating environment for children and youth to experience and enhance their connections with their bodies, inner worlds, peers, and the natural environment.
Inclusiveness and acceptance are foundational to the Fiddleheads structure. Awareness and respect of neurological, cultural, racial, and economic diversity is at the essence of our approach.
- 8-10-week sessions
- Sign up is for the full session
- Financial assistance and scholarships are widely available.
Tier 1: $1150 per 10-weeks, $950 per 8-weeks
This is the actual cost of the program. If you can afford the full cost, we encourage you to choose this option.
Tier 2: $850 per 10-weeks, $700 per 8-weeks
This is our historically subsidized tuition. This option is
available for families that need some financial assistance.
Tier 3: Scholarships determined base on the application.
This is a variable rate for families with
financial assistance needs greater than Tier 2.
We are in partnership with East Bay and North Bay Regional Centers.
We can provide additional assistance to families that demonstrate a need through our Financial Assistance Fund.
- 100% refund for cancellation at least two weeks before the start date for the session minus $100 deposit/admin fee
- 50% refund for cancellation within two weeks before the start date for the session minus $100 deposit/admin fee
- 25% credit to be used for future group/camp session.
- 25% refund for cancellation after beginning of session minus $100 deposit/admin fee
- 50% credit to be used for future group/camp session.
- $100 deposit is non-refundable, unless special arrangements have been made. If there had been no intake, $50 of the deposit can be used as credit towards a future session.
|Tuesdays Tentative||3:30 to 5:30||April 10|
|Tilden Park Berkeley||7-9
|3:30 to 5:30||April 19 April 13|
|Helen Putnam Park, Petaluma||6-8 9- 11||Thursdays Wednesdays||3:30 to 5:30||April 12 April 11|
|Presidio, San Francisco||4-5
|TBD||3:30 to 5:30||TBD|
|Richmond||7-10||TBD||3:30 to 5:30||TBD|
|Orinda||7-10||TBD||3:30 to 5:30||TBD|
|Marin||8-11||TBD||3:30 to 5:30||TBD|